Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Oh my

One of my best friends is getting married.

Hes going to be a father.

I probably shouldn't be shocked by this.

It seems that everyone (friends, cousins) is getting married recently.

And him especially.

We always said he would be the first.

The silly thing is i had to ask who it was?

Since he always has a different girlfriend each time we speak.

He's like a female version of me in so many ways.

So much so that he can get on my nerves.

But i love all the more for it.

I shouldn't be in as much shock over this as i am.

I think its hitter me harder because i'm not there with him to celebrate.

I wasn't there to here how he proposed, any of the planning, or how he felt when he found out that she was pregnant.

I'm not there to go out with all the boys.

And i'm not even sure if i can be back for the wedding.


Congratulations Nick!


No comments: