Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I hate studying and working together

In case you are wondering while my posts have been getting less regular and smaller, and less political and less foody and less everything I thought I better fill you in.

I'm back at uni and while I was there last semester I had a quite an easy semester. This one however is a different story. Three weeks into it, I'm exhausted and craving non work time. By that I mean no classes, work, homework, and other responsible things like paying bills and getting things ready for tax time. I don't know how people do work and study so well together. I get home from work pretty bloody tired most days throw that together with some exercise combined with cooking dinner and/or classes and/or homework and I just feel sorry for myself. I just crave doing anything else. I don't want to be studying anymore. I want to have a life outside work like everyone else. How does everyone do it so easily? How do people with kids juggle it all?

I haven't even started my thesis yet or another placement. It's going to get worse.

Anyway I have about 30 mins before bed time so I'm going to use them wisely and not do any more work this evening or anymore typing.

No comments: