Friday, August 03, 2007

Ok its official

I depend on the internet a little too much. I haven't been reading Harry Potter the whole time. I finished almost a week ago, I thought it was the best one yet in case you were wondering. Shortly afterwards though my internet went down. It's been a little under a week without internet connection and it drove me crazy.

No blogging, no reading blogs, no facebook (except for a tiny bit at work), less personal email time (I did check at work).

But worst than that I actually had to dust off my yellowpages to look for phone numbers, and to check class times I actually had to call and ask and I felt like all the burning questions that I could have found with google just had to wait.

It drove me crazy!

Now I'm off too catch up on blog reading. Will blog properly soon I promise.

No comments: