Monday, August 17, 2009

Yes man and Zooey Deschanel

Mr T and I recently watched Yes Man on dvd, and had pretty low expectations but were pleasantly surprised. We both enjoyed the film which is a bit of goal in it self since we normally can't agree on movies. I was surprised because I normally can't stand Jim Carey. The soundtrack was not bad too, and towards the end I realised that the female vocals sounded very familar and then realised that of course Zooey Deschanel sang many of the songs and I really like her stuff in she and him with m ward.

Speaking of Zooey, I enjoyed watching the US cooking show where they made a five course vegan, gluten free, soy free meal for her. I was a bit disappointed in some of the lazy efforts like buying ready made rice based ice cream and how some of the professional chefs found the concept so hard but loved the look of the quinoa pasta dish. You can watch the episode here Thanks vegan dad for pointing it out.

No comments: