Friday, September 26, 2003

Blogger Etiquette

Since I'm not working YET.

I've had plenty of time up my sleeve (where did that expression come from btw: what can you keep up your sleeve anyway, other than perhaps a tissue?).

I've been reading alot of blogs and found two things well two recurring things about other peoples blogs that really annoy me.

1: Apologizing for not posting for a while, in fact not posting for a while (ok there are exceptions like no internet connection) really bugs me too. Why have a blog if you see it as some sort of obligation that you need to apologise to? If you are to have a blog you can't just not post for like three months and then come back.

2:No 'about me' section (ok sometimes its not needed like on mine) but its hard when you find someones blog and you have no idea what they are talking about, its really bugging me at the moment because i keep finding all these Hong Kong blogs and i want to know what these people are doing in Hong Kong and how long they have lived here and i really can't be bothered reading too many old posts to find out.


No comments: