Thursday, September 04, 2003

What is life without change?

My blog has changed.

Maybe i have changed.

I notice i don't get any comments anymore.

I get emails regarding the site occasionaly but thats it no comments.

Perhaps it has become too serious, too much like a real journal.

Too much like me bouncing my thoughts out there.

If you don't like it go here or to someone elses blog all together.

Because this is my little space and i'm going to write want i want.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Now thats out the way

This morning i realised that the whole rolling around in bed, and blissful half sleep-half awake state isn't just confined to cold weather. I feel it here. It really is a beautiful feeling.

I should grap hold of it and appreciate these moments of getting up whenever i feel like it for once i start working it will all change.

No comments: