Friday, November 21, 2003

My sis

I still remember the day that she fell asleep in my arms.

She questions the waste of energy of the city building lights which are left on all night (something i've never thought about til then).

She questions why instead of a second series of 'the bachelor' there isn't a bachelorette show?

She proudly tells people her sister is a vegan and then tells me with surprise that they don't even know what it is but she explained it to them.

She is a natural animal lover despite the fact that she has seen many pass away. (something that stopped me from being one growing up)

She is currently looking after about five little stray kittens and personally feeding them milk via a dropper until they are well enough to find new homes.

She happily replaced one of my old habits: chatting on the phone to friends for long periods while laying on MY bed with her feet up on the wall.

Unlike her big sister she has musical ability, can sing, dance, and play the piano.

She has a weird sense of humour.

She has several admirers and one persistent one.

She will happily chat away with one of mine or my brothers friends as if they are her own.

And she not even out of primary school.

Shes not even a teenager.

The world better look out.

No comments: