Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Thoughts

From my death bed

or rather drugged state.

Do you ever have those moments in your life where you wake up, read something, or just something happens and you start questioning everything about your life right down to who you are and what are you doing with your life?

I'm obviously having one of those now. Partly due to the fact that i feel like a zombie trapped inside all sick and drugged up for days with no real stimulation.

These thoughts seem to frequent more since reading Girlfriend in a coma by Douglas Copeland (sp?).

I mean I don't think its necessarily a bad thing.

I think questioning is good.

Things need to be questioned and more often if you ask me.

Somehow though questioning your own life, and what personal accomplishments you've made is different though.

I don't have the answers right now

maybe when the effects of the speed i mean pseudoephedrine dies down i will.

No comments: