Friday, December 15, 2006


My latest novel

Ok this post is late but better late than ever, and yes I know some people have already blogged about it. But It's been a while since I've seen a good show, so I can't help myself. Yes, I have been to shows in recent times but most have been sub standard. Besides, I had Mr T's pictures of the band in the camera with no one to show.

A friend messaged me a few nights before the show and asking if I wanted to go? I quickly consulted with my friend google, who revealed one review likening them to arcade fire. That was enough for me, so I said yes and went along. Boy am I glad I did. A few of their songs do sound slightly like arcade fire. But others sounded like sons and daughters, and another like hefner.

Each song sounded different from the next, and they were great!

No comments: