Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Meme

Mandee tagged me for a lil survey, here are my answers:

1) LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE? Sex and the City

2) WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Nothing at the moment but the last one was probably 'in my skin'

3) FAVOURITE BOARD GAME? Cranium, it's a combination of different games like charades and pictionary, I lovvvvvvve it

4) FAVOURITE MAGAZINE? Frankie

5) FAVOURITE SMELLS? Fresh Basil, freshly baked bread, freshly baked chocolate cookies

6) FAVOURITE SOUNDS? waves, purring, my fav cds (is that cheating?)


7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Feeling sick

8 ) WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE? "is it possible to call in sick today' or 'i would do anything for more sleep' 'i will go to bed earlier tonight' or 'thank god it is the weekend and I can sleep in'

9) FAVOURITE FAST FOOD PLACE? Lord of the Fries

10) FUTURE CHILD’S NAME? Kai

11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT—IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D… buy a house, travel and take friends and family with me, and donate to those less fortunate

12) DO YOU DRIVE FAST? Rarely

13) DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Nope

14) STORMS–COOL OR SCARY? Annoying when I am trying to sleep or am stuck out in them, the rest of the time I don't mind

15) WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? Holden Barina

16) FAVOURITE DRINK? Vanilla flavoured soy milk, good quality juice, roobios tea-god I'm boring!

17) FINISH THIS STATEMENT - IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD… learn lots of things like how to play the drums, how to speak cantonese, and to go to swing dancing lessons

18 ) DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? Hell yeah

19) IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOUR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? Well I just coloured it blonde so probably to go back to my usual chocolate brown colour

20) NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS U HAVE LIVED IN? Hong Kong, Tasmania Melbourne

21) FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? .None!!!

22) ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Mandee makes amazing looking bowling cupcakes and is very cool

23) WHATS UNDER YOUR BED? lots of cat hair I imagine

24) WOULD U LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN? Nope, the teenage years were bad enough the first time

25) MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL? Night owl all the way!!!!

26) OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP? Scrambled tofu :-)

27) FAVOURITE PLACE TO RELAX? At home on the couch with Mr T or friends with good quality tv series/movies and great food

28 ) FAVOURITE PIE? I've only really had apple


29) FAVOURITE ICECREAM FLAVOUR? Chocolate choc chip (I used to get it in HongKong)

30) OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU HAVE TAGGED, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST? Probably no-one

Ok so I tag Mr T, Cindy, Lisa and Emma

No comments: