Tuesday, July 15, 2003

some thoughts about my blog from another:

"For me the problem with that is as someone who knows Kristy very well, these Blogs don't tell the story I know. They don't tell the much more interesting and and wonderful story that is the real world of Kristy.

So while I am honoured to be outed in this blog, for those that know 'us' Kristy and I, rest assured life is a lot more interesting than these blogs give credit for. "

Now i wonder who that was from?

Hes got a good point (although probably a bit biased), its hard to keep along the fine line between exposing all the ups and downs of my crazy life, and mentioning only the mundane boring things of my life.

What do you think? Should i stick more to the mundane dull things or expose my self emotionally?

No comments: