Friday, July 23, 2004

Bits and pieces  

I didn't get the job i wanted (perhaps because i got the time confused and turned up 30 mins late for the second interview) I did however get offered a weekend position working both yes BOTH sat and sundays with the teamleader being one of my best friends miss meesa.

Am considering getting a full time crappy job too working monday to friday and becoming a workaholic temporary just to save a little, pay back a few debts and perhaps get together with my international darling.

I went and seen MC5 tonight and hopefully seeing mach pelican on sat.

Oh yeh and one of the family cats (dairy) that disappeared about 3 weeks ago come back today and looks like someone else has been taking very good care of him.

Btw- notice a few changes on here- yes i've been busy! 

No comments: