Tuesday, January 29, 2008

East Brunswick Club Rocks


I'm sorry about the pic, a friend took a photo of me with a friend and the parmas where in the background so I had to crop it.

I used to enjoy the vegan parma at vegetarian orgasm (or V.O as I called it) when it was still open and missed it along with desserts when it closed down. So I was super excited to hear that the East Brunswick club is selling vegan pamas, thanks to Harriett from this is vegan melbourne for passing on this great knowledge. They are served with chips and a salad and it was so big I couldn't quite finish it and Mr T was full. They only problem was for the first mouthful I was a little worried that they gave us the meat ones by mistake. I'm used to eating mock meat but normally at a veg restaurant not a pub that actually serves real parmas. At $17 for a meal it's not cheap but certainly worth it, especially since we live so close and often see live music there. They also sell vegan hot dogs on Mondays.

Edited to add: I read that if you go there for lunch and ask for vegan parma it's an eggplant schnitzel instead but it's cheaper.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

... but not on Mondays that are public holidays, as I discovered last night. :-(

K said...

Ohh Cindy that is no good sorry!

Theresa said...

A pub that sells vegan meals, with live music and super close to your place?! You must live in vegan heaven...