Wednesday, June 01, 2005


Its a sad day when this mug looks exactly how I feel.

I made a very silly mistake on fri night and went out to a smokey venue to see the meanies play. As a result my cold/flu/sinus infection, chest infection has deteriorated big time.

I feel like I am dying.

So much so that I started taking the evil antibiotics yesterday and I've booked in to go see a traditional Chinese doctor tomorrow.

Add to that alot of homework and me stuck at home for days= one very bored, annoyed, feeling sorry for myself me.

------------------

Anyhoo rather than feeling anyworse for myself I figure i would try to type about something else. Considering I have been bed ridden for so long I have been catching up on some dvd watching. Here are my mini reviews:


  • Japanese story: Was interesting, however the love scenes seemed very unnatural so much so that I started laughing. Huge shock half way through the film. 3/5
  • Jersey girls: Ok-ish. Good for not having to think too much. 2.5/5
  • Infernal Affairs (HK): I was pleasantly surprised. Really enjoyed this movie and i'm not even an action fan. The suspense was great. Can't wait to see the US version. 4/5.
  • Before sunset: I can't compare it to the first because i don't remember. Good for provoking thoughts about relationships. Bad if you want some action. 3.5/5.
  • The rage in the placid lake: cute. 3.5/5
  • 12 nights(HK): A more realistic romantic comedy. I love the little quotes that appear throughout the film for example 'people in love are also crazy' and appreciate that it shows the truly ugly side of relationships. 4/5.

No comments: