Monday, May 19, 2003

I did it!

Yes I survived without technology for 40 hours. I was forced to survive without my beloved computer even longer since it decided on Thursday that it didn't want to start up: $130 and four days later and we're finally reunited. It wasn't easy people and was I quite bored on Sat.

I was told this weekend that I'm 'the blogging type'
'what type?' I replied
'well you know.... your open and.... friendly'
Not sure whether I should take that as a compliment or not.

A very special thanks to my amazing Russian (ha ha) friend Amber for putting up with lots of complaining from me on friday and for helping me to find a new black over the shoulder bag for only $3 at Savers.

I'm off now to watch secret life of us on the television that I'm now allowed to use.



No comments: