Tuesday, May 27, 2003

Nutritional what?

I've just discovered nutritional yeast. Well not exactly, I've been using it for quite some time but only for a few recipes that called for it, until tonight when I finally tried it on popcorn: yummmmo

Why hasn't anyone told me about it before? (ok so maybe a few have).

So what is it you ask? I know there a probably a few of who havn't even heard of it. I can't find a adequate link to justify it right now however i will expand on it later, maybe someone else can recommend a good link. In the meantime you'll just have to check it out at the local health food store. Basically though its a vegan must have.

I watched MicroCosmos tonight as part of a fundraiser thing at RMIT . Such a amazing film, it really does foster a new respect towards all sorts of insects. Although I must admit that my fear of spiders is just as bad, if not worse after watching a spider up and close (certainly too close for comfort) capture a grasshopper. Who would have thought that a documentary about insects could contain violence, sex, and humour?


No comments: