Sunday, October 16, 2005

Inroducing.....

weatherpixie -------------->



I love the fact that her outfits/and the background change with the time of the day and the weather.

There are so many types to choose. I love the 20s doll and might change to it once i can be bothered playing around with again.

I added it yesterday when melb weather was beautiful for once.

I was considering adding a second one too maybe an asian guy for HK weather but there are no asian looking men (only asian women) and besides seeing HK weather alongside melb weather would just be depressing.

2 comments:

Harmonia said...

I use to have one, I might have to reserect it. LOL

Hope your weekend was pleasant!

Harmonia said...

Please take a look at the following link Regarding some changes to my blog URL.
http://harmonious.blogdrive.com/archive/201.html