Tuesday, June 10, 2003

I got a call this afternoon from Constable .... at the local police station. Well actually he left a voicemail. At the sounds of the introduction i panicked, nooooo who's hurt, or in trouble? .

Thankfully neither is the case. In fact he was calling to point out that I supposably forgot to pay for petrol this morning. It took me a second before I realised that my lovely mother offered to put some petrol in my car this morning (since she had borrowed the care so frequently in the last couple of days).

In the future let it be known that if you can't afford to help me out with the petrol then just tell me, there's really no need to steal it. Ha ha.

On a more boring note. I'll provide you with a quick summary of my life at the moment. I went to the ballet last night and loved it. Thanks again Mark for coming at such short notice. I'll be picking up Mr M when he arrives on sat for a week. Some interesting things were mentioned to me by my lovely friends over the weekend. Including the fact that I tend to listen to music at the moment which is stereotypically associated with lesbians eg: Ani Difranco, Fiona Apple (no I'm not planning on coming out of the closet-thanks Marisa). Also I visited Tammy and Luke and was introduced to their gorgeous baby girl Grace, ohhhhhh she really is adorable.

No comments: