Sunday, November 06, 2005

The Tagging game

Shamash tagged me with these instructions:

Go into your archive.
Find your 23rd post.
Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
Tag five other people to do the same.

Mine is from June 2003 in a post called sell my soul and the fifth sentence in my case is very short:

So i didn't apply for it


a lot has happened since then!

Now i tag Erin, Claire, Andrea [aka tekanji],Sour duck and Daniel. As well as anyone else who wants to join.

Don't worry I won't be offended if you don't oblige, but i do recommend it just because it is interesting to see what you were writing about particularly if a lot of time has passed since the 23rd post.

I did struggle coming up with the five people since most of the blogs i read have already participated.

3 comments:

shamash said...

"In December, at a stoplight, with the Eiffel Tower in the distance, I stand behind a shirtless Native-American."

Anonymous said...

I hate you. *toddles off to find her 23 post*

Anonymous said...

I did one of these some time ago! it's fun. Mine....

"The world is fucked up but all this afore mentioned stuff kicks arse!"